So after signing up and spending thousands to grow we find out our caregiver and others can"t buy our extras..:cursing: Telling me that we can trade but no buying like I was told. Since we are a family joined together to grow and sell cheap just to make ours or help with cost it really puts a stinger in my butt that i worked so hard to get different strains. Now what do we do??
Dont want to just let these plants die.
Any one know something to help me get rid of my extras that wont land me in jail..:rasta:
Thanks
MTbudman Reviewed by MTbudman on . Now this So after signing up and spending thousands to grow we find out our caregiver and others can"t buy our extras..:cursing: Telling me that we can trade but no buying like I was told. Since we are a family joined together to grow and sell cheap just to make ours or help with cost it really puts a stinger in my butt that i worked so hard to get different strains. Now what do we do?? Dont want to just let these plants die. Any one know something to help me get rid of my extras that wont land Rating: 5