Hi, I'm an italian student and this is my first post in this forum.
I'm in manhattan now, greenwich village, and i'm very sad because in 10 days i have seen a lot of incredible places, people... but i have seen just 2 people smooking their joint.
I have already spent 100$ for 13 medium joints of normal/bad quality and 45$ for 6 joints of high quality. I have looked for it in Washington Heights, Times Square, Brooklyn (borough hall), Whashington square and many other parks but these 19 joints are only what i have found; i'm wasting all my money for getting bad quantity or quality and I don't know how I can resolve the problem to get some weed easier and at normal prices.

I ask you how the weed system works in New York, because in Europe is totally different; the dealers ask you in every moment if you want to smoke... it is different here; i have always asked to people in New York and this is very very dangerous. How do the smokers of New York provide their weed necessity?
Which is the best way to look for some funny joints?

thank you
giabeltrak Reviewed by giabeltrak on . Strange city New York Hi, I'm an italian student and this is my first post in this forum. I'm in manhattan now, greenwich village, and i'm very sad because in 10 days i have seen a lot of incredible places, people... but i have seen just 2 people smooking their joint. I have already spent 100$ for 13 medium joints of normal/bad quality and 45$ for 6 joints of high quality. I have looked for it in Washington Heights, Times Square, Brooklyn (borough hall), Whashington square and many other parks but these 19 joints Rating: 5