Hey all,
I'm currently looking for a job and I was wondering if any body is in the same boat. I've been unemployed for a while and am beginning to get a little discouraged. It seems like I'm not getting any responses and there are tons of spam jobs on craigslist. It's kind of annoying...

So, any of you guys in the same boat? Have any good leads or anything like that?

Speaking of which I heard that there are tons of jobs being offered around O Hare. Anybody know anything about that?
stickyWoman Reviewed by stickyWoman on . How many of us are unemployed? Hey all, I'm currently looking for a job and I was wondering if any body is in the same boat. I've been unemployed for a while and am beginning to get a little discouraged. It seems like I'm not getting any responses and there are tons of spam jobs on craigslist. It's kind of annoying... So, any of you guys in the same boat? Have any good leads or anything like that? Speaking of which I heard that there are tons of jobs being offered around O Hare. Anybody know anything about that? Rating: 5