hey guys

im an israelli/australian, and as such i havent had much exposure to american football, i was back in israel a few years ago (moved to aus bout 20 years ago, so i occaisionally go back to visit family and friends), the night before i went back to australia was the superbowl, it was the patriots vs a team i cant remember (i think the pats won, but my memory of that nights a lil fuzzy),

anyways, i saw the superbowl, friggin loved it, when the game was explained to me i loved how much strategy was involved, but since this was a few years ago and i had a shitload of alcohol and weed (was in an american bar and whenever someone found out it was my first superbowl they bought me a drink gave me a drag, fucking love americans... especcially the chicks) ive forgotten pretty much everything since then.

would someone be able to give me a quck breakdown of the game and maybe provide links to a few sites where id be able to watch live games?
GetDown Reviewed by GetDown on . idiots guide to american football hey guys im an israelli/australian, and as such i havent had much exposure to american football, i was back in israel a few years ago (moved to aus bout 20 years ago, so i occaisionally go back to visit family and friends), the night before i went back to australia was the superbowl, it was the patriots vs a team i cant remember (i think the pats won, but my memory of that nights a lil fuzzy), anyways, i saw the superbowl, friggin loved it, when the game was explained to me i loved how Rating: 5