Hey all my can-can friends, has anyone every tried to use a small grow box, like the PC grow boxes you can find on line? I'm thinking of making or buying one.

after 25 years as a smoker, I had never grown before. But a few months ago I dropped 4 old seeds in a pot of miracle grow, and I ended up with one nice female. She's about 3 feet tall now, and I do nothing but water her now and then. I'm going to start putting her in a closet at night to start the 12/12 cycle and see what happens!.

Now that I know I have a half-ass green thumb, I'm thinking of trying a small box... because I'm having a hard time keeping the indoor plant hidden from guests who stop by my home.

Thanks for any advice - JL
johnnylethal Reviewed by johnnylethal on . Anyone use a small grow box? Hey all my can-can friends, has anyone every tried to use a small grow box, like the PC grow boxes you can find on line? I'm thinking of making or buying one. after 25 years as a smoker, I had never grown before. But a few months ago I dropped 4 old seeds in a pot of miracle grow, and I ended up with one nice female. She's about 3 feet tall now, and I do nothing but water her now and then. I'm going to start putting her in a closet at night to start the 12/12 cycle and see what happens!. Rating: 5