Oh so your not legal. So what you are doing is illegally growing? Nice. Well we are in a legal state and we are legal. Isn't this a medical cannabis site, let me read the rules again. I still think you are this sad guy here in town who is ripping people off. Your first argument with me was that this site is not for advertising, and now your ok with it. Right after we call your sorry ass out. Thats works out so well. We do not need people like you in the mmj community. I will let everyone I know to avoid your service and company, they already know you are a ripp off. Now they can see what a psycho you are.
Oh yeah, first line of the rules is " -- Specifically, the messageboards are reserved for primarily medical marijuana and INFORMATIVE cannabis talk". It goes on to say " if you are not a medical marijuana patient or interested in anything medical marijuana related and ONLY interested in social posting, than these messageboards are NOT for you. If you are posting purely off-topic social threads in the messageboards, consider that your posts will be deleted and your account reset. You must be 18 and over." Read them for yourself.
Your not amedical patient and should not be on this site. Now everyone knows.
Chris
medigrownv.com