Hey whats up everybody!! I am new to the site and I was hoping to meet some friends with similar interests.... I am originally from Jersey City and have moved out to Middlesex, damn is it hard to find anyone who admits to blazing or knows anyone with some good connects. I still head back to Jersey City to find some old friends, but I was hoping to find some cool people on here that enjoy the same things I do. I'm 33m and work in the IT field.

Whats up Jersey!! :smokin:

[email protected]
njmaryj Reviewed by njmaryj on . Middlesex County???? Looking for new friends!! Hey whats up everybody!! I am new to the site and I was hoping to meet some friends with similar interests.... I am originally from Jersey City and have moved out to Middlesex, damn is it hard to find anyone who admits to blazing or knows anyone with some good connects. I still head back to Jersey City to find some old friends, but I was hoping to find some cool people on here that enjoy the same things I do. I'm 33m and work in the IT field. Whats up Jersey!! :smokin: Rating: 5