Dont be fooled by some of these guys claiming they have all these strains. Most of them are liars. be carefull when choosing your caregiver, most of them dont even have enuf meds to keep up. find a caregiver that will never run out. they are far and few but they are out there. im on my 5th caregiver and so far so good i think these guys are gonna do well, they actually care and ever turn me down. They are HIGH LIFE WELLNESS CENTER and they have not dissapointed me yet. so be carefull and ask around before you choose, try to get other peoples opinon first. hope this helps any newby out there
meinbillings Reviewed by meinbillings on . billings caregivers generally suck Dont be fooled by some of these guys claiming they have all these strains. Most of them are liars. be carefull when choosing your caregiver, most of them dont even have enuf meds to keep up. find a caregiver that will never run out. they are far and few but they are out there. im on my 5th caregiver and so far so good i think these guys are gonna do well, they actually care and ever turn me down. They are HIGH LIFE WELLNESS CENTER and they have not dissapointed me yet. so be carefull and ask Rating: 5