I am a reggae loving, beach bumming, herb toking asian chick. I'm looking to live life and experience as much as I can and smoke all types of greenery. On Saturday (1/23/10) a fellow stoner and I will be beginning our new life adventure skating up the east coast of Florida. We will be starting in Delray Beach and working our way up 200+ miles back to our hometown of Orlando. Throughout our journey if anyone within any of these towns would happen to have an extra couch or floor that we could crash on for a night that would be greatly appreciated. If not, we're always down to meet new people to chill and maybe catch some waves with. Showing us around town and your local buds would be tight as well :rasta:

Thanks for the help
longlive420haha
haayalexxia Reviewed by haayalexxia on . help **DELRAY BEACH, WEST PALM, VERO BEACH, COCOA, ETC** I am a reggae loving, beach bumming, herb toking asian chick. I'm looking to live life and experience as much as I can and smoke all types of greenery. On Saturday (1/23/10) a fellow stoner and I will be beginning our new life adventure skating up the east coast of Florida. We will be starting in Delray Beach and working our way up 200+ miles back to our hometown of Orlando. Throughout our journey if anyone within any of these towns would happen to have an extra couch or floor that we could Rating: 5