While down at the dispensary the other day I picked this stuff up called Blue Dream it's a pure Sativa. The buds are amazingly sweet smelling, very sticky, covered with orange hairs and trichomes; but the taste is the absolute deal sealer especially if you have a vaporizer. From an angle underneath light in most of the buds you can see the blue tint which is nice. The high is a very clear high that makes me want to constantly laugh, constantly think of funny shit, and can I when I smoke this stiff I totally kick ass on my arcade machine that has classic video games like galga, galaxian, phoenix, ms pacman, pacman and gyruss. Overall I have to say that Blue Dream is one of the best strains that I've had to date, the prices are reasonable @ $50 8th/$280 Oz and I'll definitely be picking up more in the future!:jointsmile:
skunkymonkey420 Reviewed by skunkymonkey420 on . Blue Dream While down at the dispensary the other day I picked this stuff up called Blue Dream it's a pure Sativa. The buds are amazingly sweet smelling, very sticky, covered with orange hairs and trichomes; but the taste is the absolute deal sealer especially if you have a vaporizer. From an angle underneath light in most of the buds you can see the blue tint which is nice. The high is a very clear high that makes me want to constantly laugh, constantly think of funny shit, and can I when I smoke this Rating: 5