In the spirit of starting a new thread for each dispensary review, I'll start this one on ReLeaf.

As one of the dispensaries whose sticking with the herd on pricing (55/8th, 110/qtr, 395/oz, all plus tax for A strains) they will never get a glowing review from me. When a quarter rings up @ $118.50 I'm never too stoked! I have some mixed feelings about these guys but I've gotten some pretty good stuff here. I really like the Jack Flash that they have sometimes... really flavorful, potent buds. They have a good G-13 that is almost always in. It's pretty nice. They also appear to get a lot of vendors coming through. There will be different stuff as you go on a few times over a week. I had some amazin Dutch Dragon last week, went back to get more the next day and it was gone.

I've had a few bad trips recently too. Picked up some SAGE that was garbage! Must've been someone's first attempt at growing. It was super spindly, probably grown under fluoros. It was packed in there and I didn't take my time so I picked up this crap SAGE. I was pissed. It was all stems and air. I ended up kifing it all in my box and getting a nice little bit of kif out of it though. Also picked up some B-52 and couple buds just tasted funky... like chemicals or off in some way. That one kinda turned me sour, but I know it wasn't their fault.

A side note: I'm kind of concerned with dispensaries who just buy from any vendor (not saying these guys do). But who knows how some independent growers treat their shit?

Where these guys are a litte better is the B-strains. They're a little cheaper and they're still good. The hash plant and afghan goo could easily go as A-strains at other dispensaries. They aren't that much cheaper though....

My overall impression of this place is that it's a good neighborhood place to go. If you live in the area, don't want to travel far, and want to pick up a small supply of good nugs then stop in. I will travel farther to get same/better quality for cheaper when I can. This is good for me when it's storming or rush hour or something. I usually find better herbs here than at nearby Herbal Connections, albeit at a higher price. Top quality strains vary because they buy from different vendors, but they've had some pretty consistent Blue Dot, G-13, Jack Flash, and Skunk #1 the past few weeks.
lampost Reviewed by lampost on . ReLeaf Center - Dispensary Review Thread In the spirit of starting a new thread for each dispensary review, I'll start this one on ReLeaf. As one of the dispensaries whose sticking with the herd on pricing (55/8th, 110/qtr, 395/oz, all plus tax for A strains) they will never get a glowing review from me. When a quarter rings up @ $118.50 I'm never too stoked! I have some mixed feelings about these guys but I've gotten some pretty good stuff here. I really like the Jack Flash that they have sometimes... really flavorful, potent Rating: 5