Hi,

My elderly mother, who lives in Anchorage, is in constant, severe pain with arthritus. She is wheelchair bound and unable to drive. Her doctor had prescribed oxycodone for her for awhile, it helped but now he won't prescribe it for her any more. I've suggested MM for her and she is asking for my help. The problem is I live in Oklahoma.

I've read the laws governing MM in Alaska and it'll be no problem for me to get the paperwork processed for her. However, I do not know of a doctor in Anchorage that would recommend MM for her. Any help in finding one would be greatly appreciated. Any suggestions? Her doc is old school and wouldn't even consider it.

Thanks for your help.

shortnsweet
shortnsweet Reviewed by shortnsweet on . Seeking advice or help with finding MM & dr in Anchorage Hi, My elderly mother, who lives in Anchorage, is in constant, severe pain with arthritus. She is wheelchair bound and unable to drive. Her doctor had prescribed oxycodone for her for awhile, it helped but now he won't prescribe it for her any more. I've suggested MM for her and she is asking for my help. The problem is I live in Oklahoma. I've read the laws governing MM in Alaska and it'll be no problem for me to get the paperwork processed for her. However, I do not know of a Rating: 5