Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1773 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How to smoke with less cough?

I need some help here. Mrs. McToker is having a heck of a problem with "burning" our medication. We have all sorts of glass pipes, papers and a bong. The problem is that the Mrs. has incredible coughing spells after a good hit. She doesn't like the bong. Never has. There is no difference, for her, between a joint and a pipe. I stopped by our local shop and bought a cheap water pipe. Now, her coughing doesn't start until the second hit. Better, but still not acceptable.

I've researched vaporizors and decided that while I like the Purple Days (PD) I don't want to wait over 2 months to get one. That leaves the Vapor Brothers Hands Free. But, the Mrs. won't let me spend $165 on one.

Any suggestions on what kind of appliance or method, other than vaporizors, that will lessen the impact on her throat?

Thanks,

McT
    McToker Reviewed by McToker on . How to smoke with less cough? I need some help here. Mrs. McToker is having a heck of a problem with "burning" our medication. We have all sorts of glass pipes, papers and a bong. The problem is that the Mrs. has incredible coughing spells after a good hit. She doesn't like the bong. Never has. There is no difference, for her, between a joint and a pipe. I stopped by our local shop and bought a cheap water pipe. Now, her coughing doesn't start until the second hit. Better, but still not acceptable. I've Rating: 5

2. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to McToker For This Useful Post:
    [ Click To Expand ]

Ninja_leaf (02-12-2018)

3.   Advertisements