Have medical qualifying conditions with medical records to back it up. I am a vet and get my med care at VA. I don't have a regular doc other than VA. State says they may reject applicants who are not regular patient of physician. They tell me you can not visit doctor just once for signing of paperwork. You must be a regular patient. I don't have the money to go around trying different doctors to see who is med 420 friendly. Would love some advice. Please not the same old rhetoric I have been reading on this sight. Lets get this straight folks.
waynester Reviewed by waynester on . anyone know of a cool Doc? Have medical qualifying conditions with medical records to back it up. I am a vet and get my med care at VA. I don't have a regular doc other than VA. State says they may reject applicants who are not regular patient of physician. They tell me you can not visit doctor just once for signing of paperwork. You must be a regular patient. I don't have the money to go around trying different doctors to see who is med 420 friendly. Would love some advice. Please not the same old rhetoric I have been Rating: 5