i have had sum plants for about 4 months now and i watered a pot with vegetable seeds in it, but it had old seeds when i tried growing back when i was at school and sumhow they sprouted. and they are budding at the moment not very big though.

and one of my plants is growing purple colour on the leaves and looks like its dying. i have pure potassium nitrate and emonium nitrate. also basic fertilizers just wondering if anyone has any tips for me?? on how i can rescue my plant and grow my plant taller and bigger buds please!!

here are my plants......

thanks peace everyone
thathotsykid Reviewed by thathotsykid on . BRISBANE!! 1ST GROW I NEED HELP i have had sum plants for about 4 months now and i watered a pot with vegetable seeds in it, but it had old seeds when i tried growing back when i was at school and sumhow they sprouted. and they are budding at the moment not very big though. and one of my plants is growing purple colour on the leaves and looks like its dying. i have pure potassium nitrate and emonium nitrate. also basic fertilizers just wondering if anyone has any tips for me?? on how i can rescue my plant and grow my plant Rating: 5