Hi all,

I've just moved here from London although I visited Sydney about 10 years ago on holiday. The last time I was here there was a great little cafe in Kings Cross round the corner from the fountain, called Amsterdam Cafe. Does anyone what happened to it?? I walked down yesterday and it's now a building site!!! There used to be a funny little waiter guy there who looked a bit weird but sold really good 'coffee'. I'm a bit stuck just now and have a thing about good coffee and was wondering if anyone can tell me if the Amsterdam has relocated or if anyone out there can help me out??!!

Cheers!!:jointsmile:
gwil78 Reviewed by gwil78 on . Sydney Stoners!!!! Hi all, I've just moved here from London although I visited Sydney about 10 years ago on holiday. The last time I was here there was a great little cafe in Kings Cross round the corner from the fountain, called Amsterdam Cafe. Does anyone what happened to it?? I walked down yesterday and it's now a building site!!! There used to be a funny little waiter guy there who looked a bit weird but sold really good 'coffee'. I'm a bit stuck just now and have a thing about good coffee and was Rating: 5