Hello I would like to introduce myself to the forum and ask for some help if possible.

My name is Mark and I??m 23 years old and have had Rheumatoid Arthritis since the age of 3. I have it in both of my knees and one of my elbows. It is so bad in my elbow that it has left me with only 5 degrees of motion? my elbow is virtually locked in place. From my diagnosis at a young age up until the age of 18 I was a patient of sick kids hospital. There I received many different medications, cortisone injections, MRI scans, and physiotherapy. All of which never really helped me live with my arthritis. It was when I was 18 and I had my first marijuana cigarette did I find out what a great tool marijuana is in helping me cope with my arthritic pain. Since then I have not seen a doctor for my arthritis?I have been ??self medicating?. But therein lies my problem, since I have not seen a doctor in 5 or so years. I am now in the search for a open minded doctor that can help me get my medicine legally. If anybody can recommend a compassionate doctor it would be of great help to me.
ChromVanadium Reviewed by ChromVanadium on . Looking for a Doctor in Ontario Hello I would like to introduce myself to the forum and ask for some help if possible. My name is Mark and I??m 23 years old and have had Rheumatoid Arthritis since the age of 3. I have it in both of my knees and one of my elbows. It is so bad in my elbow that it has left me with only 5 degrees of motion? my elbow is virtually locked in place. From my diagnosis at a young age up until the age of 18 I was a patient of sick kids hospital. There I received many different medications, Rating: 5