Just moved to Sac from Texas, completely new to this area, use to live in Modesto, too so its a change. I use to be a chronic smoker until I moved here, its seem that I found more stoners in Texas than here California which is a little odd, seeing how the best greens are in Cali. I'm always looking around in my classes and try to figure out who's holding the green, and have yet to find anyone!!! Looking for toking pals for me and my girl. Just figured this would be the best place too look. If anyone feels like chatting pm me.

Toking Chick :jointsmile:
DistantToker Reviewed by DistantToker on . New Girls to Sacramento Just moved to Sac from Texas, completely new to this area, use to live in Modesto, too so its a change. I use to be a chronic smoker until I moved here, its seem that I found more stoners in Texas than here California which is a little odd, seeing how the best greens are in Cali. I'm always looking around in my classes and try to figure out who's holding the green, and have yet to find anyone!!! Looking for toking pals for me and my girl. Just figured this would be the best place too look. If Rating: 5