I have a Question i have been smoking for a long time now right around 10 years . I remember when i used to smoke, That if i smoked around 2 to three bowls to my self i would be High for like 4 hours Like freaky high almost hallucinating high. I was just wondering if any one Knows of a strain or if its even possible to find any Strain Of marijuana that can Produce that type of high With in a bowl or two. Now you have to remember i can smoke weed all day and Even with the top strains i have had like Alaskan thunder fuck, White widow, northern lights train wreak, After about two bowls and 35 minutes latter i am sober as a cow. I would like t be able to find that one Bud that can knock even me on my ass after only a few tokes. So any information that you guys might have would be great and HIGHLY appreciated.

Thanks again so much for your guys time and help!

Sincerely, NaTaS.
realitycries Reviewed by realitycries on . Strongest strain to smoke. I have a Question i have been smoking for a long time now right around 10 years . I remember when i used to smoke, That if i smoked around 2 to three bowls to my self i would be High for like 4 hours Like freaky high almost hallucinating high. I was just wondering if any one Knows of a strain or if its even possible to find any Strain Of marijuana that can Produce that type of high With in a bowl or two. Now you have to remember i can smoke weed all day and Even with the top strains i have had Rating: 5