Hi there,

What to do if you find a lot of spider mites and their eggs around 5th week of flowering? I have the impression that it is now way too late to stop them from spreading everywhere, but fortunately most of the upper buds are still intact. Should It be harvested right away? I know it's not entirely ready but there are quite a few trichomes already. Nothing amber tho, mostly clear/white. (see pic)

I'm just thinking perhaps it would be better to harvest what is possible to save right now, rather than wait until the whole plant might be more potent, but infested by spider mites? What do you think should be done?
2gr33n Reviewed by 2gr33n on . Spider mites getting aggressive at 5th week flowering Hi there, What to do if you find a lot of spider mites and their eggs around 5th week of flowering? I have the impression that it is now way too late to stop them from spreading everywhere, but fortunately most of the upper buds are still intact. Should It be harvested right away? I know it's not entirely ready but there are quite a few trichomes already. Nothing amber tho, mostly clear/white. (see pic) I'm just thinking perhaps it would be better to harvest what is possible to save right Rating: 5