i think its time to get on with my life and get out of this place. i'm ready to feel the freedoms of cali. i've been to cali a few times & treated very well. i am looking to apply for my medical card when i move this summer hopefully. its time to get started with college i'd say. so i was looking for a little advice when going to apply for my card. first i need a state issued license. second a cause for using a wonderful organic substance. i have a case of insomnia. i have a hard time getting to sleep when needed or regulating rest because of stress brought on by negative thoughts. if it isn't then i'm tossing and turning because i can't get comfortable. i prefer cannabis over any other artifical substance to help relieve me of these inconvientcies because i know there will not be any unwanted side affects. i don't have any records to back this up. is it still la'git?
piecemasta Reviewed by piecemasta on . Advice, comin' to cali i think its time to get on with my life and get out of this place. i'm ready to feel the freedoms of cali. i've been to cali a few times & treated very well. i am looking to apply for my medical card when i move this summer hopefully. its time to get started with college i'd say. so i was looking for a little advice when going to apply for my card. first i need a state issued license. second a cause for using a wonderful organic substance. i have a case of insomnia. i have a hard time getting Rating: 5