Sup everyone, Im in the Rancho area and I dont really mind the drive to LA to pick up my medicine, but I am having a hard time finding reasonable prices and a place that will sell me a good quantity so I dont have to make the drive to LA every week.

I am looking for anyone who can point me into the right direction. I am looking for the ever elusive Chronic Strains in 4 oz buys or higher, or something along those lines that is cheap to buy and decent to smoke.

Also looking for skunky smelling strains anything with a real potent smell to it that has the potency to back it up. PLease guys, help a Bro out here, I need my medicine at a price I can afford. Thanks in advance
carrascopa Reviewed by carrascopa on . New Member, New Recomendation Holder has some questions Sup everyone, Im in the Rancho area and I dont really mind the drive to LA to pick up my medicine, but I am having a hard time finding reasonable prices and a place that will sell me a good quantity so I dont have to make the drive to LA every week. I am looking for anyone who can point me into the right direction. I am looking for the ever elusive Chronic Strains in 4 oz buys or higher, or something along those lines that is cheap to buy and decent to smoke. Also looking for skunky Rating: 5