First, I would like to apologize to the admin for my previous post. I did quite a newbie mistake, and I will try and be aware of possible infractions in the future.
The admins may want to note, that the sticky for the message board rules is not as obvious as I would have expected. I was only able to find it by going into the "Feedbacks & Suggestions" Forum, with no other indication of where to go otherwise.

anyways...(*edited repost)

I will be moving back to Des Moines this April after spending 2 years in Japan.
I am new to this forum, and was hoping to meet some people with similar interests as mine.
Since I have been out of the loop for quite some time, it'd be nice to make some new friends and have access to an available supply as soon as I get back.
I have a multi-part question.

-What are the commonly available strains of decent/hi-quality cannabis in Iowa nowadays? And what are the average prices per gram or ounce?
uiguy6 Reviewed by uiguy6 on . Repost with corrections First, I would like to apologize to the admin for my previous post. I did quite a newbie mistake, and I will try and be aware of possible infractions in the future. The admins may want to note, that the sticky for the message board rules is not as obvious as I would have expected. I was only able to find it by going into the "Feedbacks & Suggestions" Forum, with no other indication of where to go otherwise. anyways...(*edited repost) I will be moving back to Des Moines this April after Rating: 5