I experienced a tragic loss a couple months back, my beautiful bong was taken away by the police. I had just updated it with the sweetest glass-on-glass diffusing downstem. But alas, shit happens. So I am looking forward to getting a new piece. I don't know a lot about all of the name brands of bongs but I've smoked out of illadelphs, roors, toros, hmm and I'm not sure what else. Basically I want a nice glass bong with some sort of tree percolating action going on, ice chamber, ash catcher, the whole bit. Any suggestions on a brand? Or a headshop in New England (I'm from mass)? I'm am open to anything, I just wanted to do some research before I dropped a bunch of money. Any adivce will be appreciated!
Thanks
CosmicCharlie Reviewed by CosmicCharlie on . Head shops? I experienced a tragic loss a couple months back, my beautiful bong was taken away by the police. I had just updated it with the sweetest glass-on-glass diffusing downstem. But alas, shit happens. So I am looking forward to getting a new piece. I don't know a lot about all of the name brands of bongs but I've smoked out of illadelphs, roors, toros, hmm and I'm not sure what else. Basically I want a nice glass bong with some sort of tree percolating action going on, ice chamber, ash Rating: 5