I was thinking of trying to grow some haze. I REALLY like the high. I'm not sure which exact strain I'll buy, but I want to ask a few things first to make sure this is something I can do.

Here's some background on me: I'm growing my first batch now in soil. I used some bag seed I had. I'm 17 days into flowering and going good. I like to think I learn from my mistakes, and the process has been ever changing (but that's a good thing, right). All I know is right now, my plants are filling up with pretty buds!

Is haze a strain a 2nd time grower can take on? Is it a fickle plant? Who has grown haze? What did you think of the experience? Was it easy, so-so, or hard??

Should I even try growing haze? Thanks for everyone's comment!
sociobud Reviewed by sociobud on . Growing Haze I was thinking of trying to grow some haze. I REALLY like the high. I'm not sure which exact strain I'll buy, but I want to ask a few things first to make sure this is something I can do. Here's some background on me: I'm growing my first batch now in soil. I used some bag seed I had. I'm 17 days into flowering and going good. I like to think I learn from my mistakes, and the process has been ever changing (but that's a good thing, right). All I know is right now, my plants are filling up Rating: 5