Ok I am looking to get some seeds for my up coming indoor grow and I have been looking at two main strains around the same price rang, Jack Herer by sensi (185$) and Old Time Moonshine by dj short/legends (170$). They are both good strains but I am stuck between the two. Jacks has been on my next grow list for a while but when I seen Old Time Moonshine in high times and started to look into the strain and found its backround it got me wondering...but theirs not that much info about it. Jack has lots of reviews and it is alot more popular, for some call it the best but we all know that opion. But I have never grown jack so I don't really know if it lives up to its name. What do you guys think is a better strain to grow? And heres some pics of both...U should know which is which...haha
turbo420 Reviewed by turbo420 on . Jack Herer or Old Time Moonshine? Ok I am looking to get some seeds for my up coming indoor grow and I have been looking at two main strains around the same price rang, Jack Herer by sensi (185$) and Old Time Moonshine by dj short/legends (170$). They are both good strains but I am stuck between the two. Jacks has been on my next grow list for a while but when I seen Old Time Moonshine in high times and started to look into the strain and found its backround it got me wondering...but theirs not that much info about it. Jack Rating: 5