I know very little about drugs and have never done any drugs of any kind before, but tonight two friends were smoking some weed through a pipe. I tried it, inhaled nothing but smoke (no fresh air).. if I "swallowed it" or not I dunno.. but I didn't notice any difference or high.. but I was gagging and spitting for about 30 seconds afterwards. About 45 minutes went by as we walked around the mall and I started to feel sick (upset stomach). I ran to the bathroom trying to get it out, and it came out the other end.. I puked. Now granted, I had eaten an entire Big Mac meal and some KFC all within about 4 hours, so I was full. I only puked up the chocolate KFC parfait I ate.

My question is.. was it the weed that made me throw up, or did I just eat too much? I don't recall the last time I threw up (it has been years) so I am doubting it was just from eating too much.

Seeing as I am a novice maybe I ingested it incorrectly. I have been reading that puking shortly after taking a hit is normal, but like 45 minutes went by before I felt sick and then threw up.

I'm fine now, but I found it odd. I felt like a pussy because I coughed and gagged really bad then threw up.
Gamefreak Reviewed by Gamefreak on . Threw up I know very little about drugs and have never done any drugs of any kind before, but tonight two friends were smoking some weed through a pipe. I tried it, inhaled nothing but smoke (no fresh air).. if I "swallowed it" or not I dunno.. but I didn't notice any difference or high.. but I was gagging and spitting for about 30 seconds afterwards. About 45 minutes went by as we walked around the mall and I started to feel sick (upset stomach). I ran to the bathroom trying to get it out, and it came Rating: 5