I know that different people have very different reactions to marijuana, but I was wondering if there are any studies showing the effects of marijuana on treating anxiety.

I searched the forums, and found a lot about depression and such, but not much about anxiety alone. I've recently had some more stress in my life with college and other personal issues. It's nothing that I can't handle, but as a result my anxiety has been acting up again.

I was wondering if Marijuana could be used effectively as a treatment for anxiety, because I have no desire to get a prescription SSRI, such as paxil. I've had a few friends and relatives who have had very bad experiences with these types of drugs.

If anyone could shed some light on this subject, that would be great.
GanjaMan7 Reviewed by GanjaMan7 on . Marijuana for Anxiety I know that different people have very different reactions to marijuana, but I was wondering if there are any studies showing the effects of marijuana on treating anxiety. I searched the forums, and found a lot about depression and such, but not much about anxiety alone. I've recently had some more stress in my life with college and other personal issues. It's nothing that I can't handle, but as a result my anxiety has been acting up again. I was wondering if Marijuana could be used Rating: 5