Yeah I know all of this is sound advice, but honestly I have reached a point in my life where I no longer feel the urge to smoke pot to be happy. I spend too much money on it as well, and yes I need to calm the F down and relax. I'm seriously going to got the doctor and have a full blown talk about this with him. Anxiety has been a big controlling factor in my life, and I'm just sick of it! But I'm also sick of spendin soo much money on weed, and all I get out of it is a head buzz which is just fake happiness. I have put my 5 joints away in a ziplock bag in the freezer just incase i change my mind. Its not just the erectile problems I'm having problems with. Pot makes me have insomia, I hate the burn outs, and even after 4 days of no weed I'm waking up in the morning more refreshed then I have in years. I just don't need pot to make me happy no more, I may enjoy it from time to time still, but for now I just want the THC out of my sysytem, and I wanna start feeling better about myself, for myself, and not relly on weed to calm me down, or for me to be able to have a good time. So yeah i'm sure my personal anxiety is causing more of the problems then the weed is, but I still wanna quit smokin the herb on a constant basis. I may just be takin a break, I may be quiting for good. Personally i just wanna quit weed at least for a bit to see if my mental state, and physical state will become more healthy because of it. Call it a personal experiment if you will.

I still will come on this site, cause its like a second home to me! Everyone on here rocks! I love you all, and I won't come here and bash people for smoking weed, I just won't be one of tthe p0eople smoking weed no more. I just don't feel ther need for it anymore I really don't. I smoked weed for mainly all the wrong reasons in the past, and its time for me to move on and go foward in my life in what i view is a more positive way! Thank you all so very much, for all your time to respond to my thread, I trully apreciate it, and it means a lot to me! Not one negative comment was made at my exspense and I apreciate that more then words will ever say. I will still come here, maybe not as frequently as in the past, but I gaurentee this is not goodbye!

and geo when I have time I will send you an e-mail! Your one of my favorite people on this site, cause you all ways have such sound advice, and your funny as all hell! Thanks again everyone!