I've got some green dragon I made with everclear and trainwreck. I'd say the amount of weed in it is probably 8x what I would normally smoke to get stoned out of my mind. 16x what I'd normally smoke to just get a little buzzed. I planned on taking about a fourth of the green dragon to test its strength. But now I figure, why not just down it all and see what happens. It's impossible to overdose, practically, so why not?

So I've always wanted to do a solo winter backpacking trip for a few days. There's just something so spiritual about it. I'm a people person, but once in a while I love the absolute solitude the woods in winter provides. Just me and God. I've got all the cold weather gear and all that shit. I seriously might take this out with me and down it all. That could only increase the spirituality of the whole experience, I'd think. My last final exam is Dec. 13th... then I've got a nice break from school.

Let's say I go find a nice private spot out in the mountains of N.C., backpack in for a day, then drink the mixture and smoke a nice 'J' while it kicks in :-). What's the worst that can happen? I can't overdose. I guess I could get lost. But I'd have all my gear, so worst case is I just find my way out with my compass after I sober up. I guess the worst thing is that I'd loose my gear. That would be bad. Is it possible to get that stoned though?

Anyone ever ingested extremely large amounts of weed? The stories I've heard of things going wrong is always because the person calls the police or EMS b/c they're stupid and think its possible to overdose. I know that's not possible. Plus I wouldn't be able to call EMS if I wanted too. ;-)

Maybe I'll invite my cousin along just to have someone else there... but what an experience it'd be to be out in the middle of nowhere, just me and God, blazed out of my mind...
jsn9333 Reviewed by jsn9333 on . Ever Ingested Very Large Amounts of Weed? I've got some green dragon I made with everclear and trainwreck. I'd say the amount of weed in it is probably 8x what I would normally smoke to get stoned out of my mind. 16x what I'd normally smoke to just get a little buzzed. I planned on taking about a fourth of the green dragon to test its strength. But now I figure, why not just down it all and see what happens. It's impossible to overdose, practically, so why not? So I've always wanted to do a solo winter backpacking trip for a Rating: 5