Where I went to high school they drug tested all Varsity football players. I got tested one time about evry 2-3 weeks for 3 years strait. I smoked a good amount at the time.. maybe like 5 or 6 cigarilos a day, and i am fat so i store thc like a mug.

Go to your local grocery store and go to were the jello is. look for CERTO jeleton mix... it is in a blue box. buy 2 0r 3 pack as they are only 75cents or so.. Each pack has 2 bags of this nasty ass smellin shit. drink one strait the night befor if posible. then mix one with water or gatoraid the morning of your test. If it is not posible to do it twice u will probly still be good as long as u drink one strait a few houres befor.

This does not in any way cleen or flush you out.. Certo is very thick and sticky. when you swalow it it runs down into your stomic and creats a barrier between your stomic wall. preventing any thc from going into your piss for at least a day or 2.

It is basicly putting a balon in your stomic, filling it up with water or w.e and then pissing out strait water that has not touched by your stomic wall at all.

This worked 100% of the time for me, and 100% of the time for my homie who is on paper, he got tested one time a month by his p.o
BenDover5151420 Reviewed by BenDover5151420 on . pass piss test evrytime. (Not Really but a good discussion on Certo/Pectin) Where I went to high school they drug tested all Varsity football players. I got tested one time about evry 2-3 weeks for 3 years strait. I smoked a good amount at the time.. maybe like 5 or 6 cigarilos a day, and i am fat so i store thc like a mug. Go to your local grocery store and go to were the jello is. look for CERTO jeleton mix... it is in a blue box. buy 2 0r 3 pack as they are only 75cents or so.. Each pack has 2 bags of this nasty ass smellin shit. drink one strait the night befor Rating: 5