just wonderin about some local stuff such as specifics of laws regarding 215. im a medical patient and am not entirely clear on all of the stipulations set in the law. also i have heard rumors of a new dispensary opening possibly in templeton? does anyone know anything about this or any other possible dispensaries planning to open in the county? i have to go to santa barbara now and i still havent even been able to get to a dispensary since becoming a patient several months ago:rasta:
sensirie Reviewed by sensirie on . any one live in central cali? central coast slo county? just wonderin about some local stuff such as specifics of laws regarding 215. im a medical patient and am not entirely clear on all of the stipulations set in the law. also i have heard rumors of a new dispensary opening possibly in templeton? does anyone know anything about this or any other possible dispensaries planning to open in the county? i have to go to santa barbara now and i still havent even been able to get to a dispensary since becoming a patient several months ago:rasta: Rating: 5