Hey everyone,
So Me and my Brother just booked a trip to Montego Bay in 2 weeks. Im stoked, ive been to Cuba and Dominican Republic but have always wanted to go to Jamaica. Ive been doing a lot of reading online and im just wondering if any of you have been. How was it? any bars/restaurants, daily excursions you reccomend taking? Its supposed to be ridiculously easy to get herb (its jamaica after all haha) if you've been did you smoke? how was the green? any ideas to help the next 2 weeks pass by quicker? haha thanks everyone. :rastasmoke:
tom923 Reviewed by tom923 on . Going to be Montego Bay Jamaica Hey everyone, So Me and my Brother just booked a trip to Montego Bay in 2 weeks. Im stoked, ive been to Cuba and Dominican Republic but have always wanted to go to Jamaica. Ive been doing a lot of reading online and im just wondering if any of you have been. How was it? any bars/restaurants, daily excursions you reccomend taking? Its supposed to be ridiculously easy to get herb (its jamaica after all haha) if you've been did you smoke? how was the green? any ideas to help the next 2 weeks pass Rating: 5