To whom concerned I would like to know if any cannabis companies have any employment opportunities available? I am an American citizen that would like to leave the United States and look for employment in a cannabis related field. With the persecution of cannabis in the United States, I believe that living in the Netherlands would be a better alternative for pursuing work in cannabis. I Also have a high degree of skills in computing, sales, and customer service, support, that might also benefit any of these companies. I am willing to take any level of employment that will help me to get work in the Netherlands. If anyone knows anything or anyone is interested please make a post and I will send you my resume, thank you very much.
Das Reviewed by Das on . Employment in the Netherlands To whom concerned I would like to know if any cannabis companies have any employment opportunities available? I am an American citizen that would like to leave the United States and look for employment in a cannabis related field. With the persecution of cannabis in the United States, I believe that living in the Netherlands would be a better alternative for pursuing work in cannabis. I Also have a high degree of skills in computing, sales, and customer service, support, that might also benefit Rating: 5