Well I am a toker in Panama. Anyways just wondering if I am the only toker in this whole country? Anyways most of the people rip me off here and I cant find any decent bud and no one will tell me the correct prices of weed here. Can any one tell me how to find (good)bud here and what are the prices? I mean occasianlly I will fall upon some dank stuff but the rest of the time I dont even bother smoking the shitty shit that is on the street here. Some one please inform me you you can. Thanks
lazy smoker7 Reviewed by lazy smoker7 on . Any Panama Tokers? Well I am a toker in Panama. Anyways just wondering if I am the only toker in this whole country? Anyways most of the people rip me off here and I cant find any decent bud and no one will tell me the correct prices of weed here. Can any one tell me how to find (good)bud here and what are the prices? I mean occasianlly I will fall upon some dank stuff but the rest of the time I dont even bother smoking the shitty shit that is on the street here. Some one please inform me you you can. Thanks Rating: 5