Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1652 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Houston area?

yeah - I am around I-10/Blalock in Houston and scouting - give me some directions guys!!

Houston area?

Southeast Houston in the Park Place neighborhood area, right by I-45. Lived in The Heights for a good chunk of my life, so my heart rests there, but I'm always around there weekly.

Um...I'm not too keen on meeting up with anybody for who knows who is really behind their monitor. I need proof that you're no five-oh!

Houston area?

Just moved to Houston from Detroit. I am in the NW area 290 and 6. been scouting since I got here. No luck yet. any suggestions?:rasta:

Houston area?

Sup?

Stumbled along this place while looking up Houston 420. Just moved to The Heights (and started smoking again) and saw the decrepit building just sitting there. Thought I'd see if there were any like minded people in the area and BAM - hit this lil' nugget. Definitely looking to learn more about how this part of town handles it and if I can find some goods. Shout out to Taco Bell for that late night fix.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678