Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1694 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Columbus

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Greenjeans
    The Bus is so conservative though. I was born here, but lived a long time in NE Ohio. I went to elementary and h.s. in Canton, then moved to Cuyahoga Falls and Akron following my first divorce. I moved back to the Bus in 93. People here are so fucking uptight. People in Cleveland know how to party!
    I feel you Mrs. Greenjeans. I guess you could say I'm rather biased though. I moved down to the Bus to live so that my girlfriend(from Cleveland)could live off campus(OSU)and we could be together and pursue our careers. I even enrolled in DeVry univ. because by this time my girl was attending Capital Law. Things were kinda shaky for me and her because I felt that she had a little more going on in the Bus than I was aware of. But I met a really sweet girl and at the time I was officially attached so I wasn't trying to damage any feelings so I refused to lead on. But to make a long story short I stilll wonder about her now that I can honestly say I should've dumped #1 for her. But you live and learn.

2.   Advertisements

Columbus

if you think the bus is weak, you have serious social issues. Cbus has hot chicks, gooood buds (especially for campus) and awesome night life. go out and get your feet wet boys, smoke one and holler at your girls.

Columbus

just moved from LA to Cbus...feels kinda dry out here which is killing me, guess I just need to spend more time. O'well no more clubs on every corner for me ;(

Columbus

Quote Originally Posted by solid6
    if you think the bus is weak, you have serious social issues. Cbus has hot chicks, gooood buds (especially for campus) and awesome night life. go out and get your feet wet boys, smoke one and holler at your girls.
    this is true...614Love

Columbus

I never have time to go out anymore and my longtime supplier can only get some horrible ass shit...he says there's nothing that can be done

So what does someone in my situation do?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12