Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1634 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

The herb you get in your area....

[align=center]****NOT A THREAD FOR PURCHASING POT JUST DISCUSSING THE DIFFERENT TYPES AND PRICES IN FLORIDA****[/align]

Well I'm in North Tampa and can't find any good price (well good but cheaper) for; Widow, Haze, Bubblegum, Blueberry, Ice, Ak, Hydro. Goes for $149 to $165 a 1/8th Oz.

Really top quality green with no "name" both sativa and indica goes for $200 to $250 an Oz. << My Smoke

Mids goes for $120 to $150 an Oz. <<Ok if it's dry but still shitty

Brick Weed $60.00 an Oz. <<Waste of time

Also what is the most popular way we Floridians smoke, I personally use my new RooR Green Logo Beaker with Ice Notches. The best smoke yet.
    LifetimeSmoker Reviewed by LifetimeSmoker on . The herb you get in your area.... ****NOT A THREAD FOR PURCHASING POT JUST DISCUSSING THE DIFFERENT TYPES AND PRICES IN FLORIDA**** Well I'm in North Tampa and can't find any good price (well good but cheaper) for; Widow, Haze, Bubblegum, Blueberry, Ice, Ak, Hydro. Goes for $149 to $165 a 1/8th Oz. Really top quality green with no "name" both sativa and indica goes for $200 to $250 an Oz. << My Smoke Mids goes for $120 to $150 an Oz. <<Ok if it's dry but still shitty Brick Weed $60.00 an Oz. <<Waste of time Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Yeah, man. The top shelf stuff is pricey but worth it to me.

I don't think that it should be that expensive though.
    Maybe $20/g for really good WW, AK-47, Ice (oh that Ice!)...

I'm lucky that I don't have to smoke anything else.
    I haven't had to smoke brick weed in about 6 years.

I usually get strains of haze for 100 a 1/4

Damn I thought I was the only Floridian here! I'm here in Tampa and there is some bluebery baby dro goin around(120 oz). Silver haze here is 350 an Oz but I usually get it for 300. I think there is some AK goin around but thats usually sold by the QP so I can't even fuck with that lol! Anyway who else lives in Florida?

looks like you guys have all the good stuff in tampa...i wish i could in the orlando area..is a bunch of "crippy" which gets old after awhile which goes for 300-350..and shwag for 50-60...central fl doesnt get many genetics..orlando fl here

Damn man we should start a Florida coalition. Throwing parties and huge match up sessions monthly lol. I got some Crippe about two months ago and I was some good shit. I hope thatâ??s not the same shit from back in the day.....Anyway you should be getting some Silver Haze pretty soon. Anyway keep me posted on your weed situation.

you guys suck...lol...I haven't heard of anything good coming through around here

Quote Originally Posted by LifetimeSmoker
    Goes for $149 to $165 a 1/8th Oz.
    $149 to $165 for an 1/8th? Did you type that right, or is this true? Because that is really fucked up...
    blaze the haze for daze
    Embrace the grace of the fine herb.

Yeah I've been getting but the best shit. Nice fluff, superior scent, great taste... Truly is the one hit wonder...hahaha

Picked up an 8th of bubblegum for $50 lastnight here in orlando. Good smoke:jointsmile:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast