[align=center]****NOT A THREAD FOR PURCHASING POT JUST DISCUSSING THE DIFFERENT TYPES AND PRICES IN FLORIDA****[/align]

Well I'm in North Tampa and can't find any good price (well good but cheaper) for; Widow, Haze, Bubblegum, Blueberry, Ice, Ak, Hydro. Goes for $149 to $165 a 1/8th Oz.

Really top quality green with no "name" both sativa and indica goes for $200 to $250 an Oz. << My Smoke

Mids goes for $120 to $150 an Oz. <<Ok if it's dry but still shitty

Brick Weed $60.00 an Oz. <<Waste of time

Also what is the most popular way we Floridians smoke, I personally use my new RooR Green Logo Beaker with Ice Notches. The best smoke yet.
LifetimeSmoker Reviewed by LifetimeSmoker on . The herb you get in your area.... ****NOT A THREAD FOR PURCHASING POT JUST DISCUSSING THE DIFFERENT TYPES AND PRICES IN FLORIDA**** Well I'm in North Tampa and can't find any good price (well good but cheaper) for; Widow, Haze, Bubblegum, Blueberry, Ice, Ak, Hydro. Goes for $149 to $165 a 1/8th Oz. Really top quality green with no "name" both sativa and indica goes for $200 to $250 an Oz. << My Smoke Mids goes for $120 to $150 an Oz. <<Ok if it's dry but still shitty Brick Weed $60.00 an Oz. <<Waste of time Rating: 5