Im in Bradenton FL anyone else Well since this a prices thread first the prices then the quality shitty florida mids 100-140 a ounce and crippy what FL calls the Kind bud or the chronic i call it fake hemp weed looks like some killer but has no smell to it or smells like leather or chemicals not weed.. and burning it doesent smell like pot?? and doesent get you anything but a bad headache unsmokable shit and that's what they say is krippy in this town and near by towns what a shame prices 50/ 60 an 1/8///// 325- 350 dollars an ounce some 400 ive been in FL for 3 years now and went through hundreds of petty dealers selling this dumpster bud that they think is great calling it White widow or chocolate haze or some shit yeah right!!!! it all does the same thing here nothing ??? my friend in CT usto grow WW and that shit is good gets your body all warm and medically feeling good:stoned: I moved down here from the east coast Connecticut 3 years ago The weed there was Fing GREAT!!!!! even the mids got you really bent wheres the good buds at in in FL?? in Tampa?? all the very sweet!!!!!!!! strains I see all of you posting like Haze/ serious seeds Bubblegum orange kush ooo so good i had that in Cali and fell in love with can you actually find theses strains on the street like in the east and west coast or we talking Connie. farmers only or some body with a million connections wheres the real deal official product has anyone else in FL experienced these problems please share or by pm lots of people here that moved from other places are complaining to like crazy alot quiet cause its so bad no matter how much money i offer like crazy amounts to these fake dealers like 800 OZ for a bag of real shit they cant come up with it just that fakeness im sorry for half way hijacking your thread bro im really fired up but this needed to be said and im sure others that cant grow there own at the present time are feeling what im saying if they live anywhere near me and know the difference between good pot that contains THC and this UNSMOKABLE SHIT!!! here ..I think i need to move this novel just say the word thread starter and its gone i know im ranting like crazy im sorry just want to here what others have to say about this maddness fuck the DEA they did this shit its not a drug if you cant overdose on it the sweet maryjane is a fucking plant END PROBITION NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS IM DEFINATLLY NOT TRYING TO PURCHACE ANY MJ ON HERE JUST TRYING TO MAKE A POINT OF WHATS GOING ON IN FLORIDA////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// PMS ALWAYS WELCOME