Quote Originally Posted by 305SMOKE
In Miami the rainbow kush runs for 20 a gram and 375 OZ
wow sweet thats cheap to for the kush how is the rainbow kush is it a true power house?? i love kush when i was in CALI i was buying up OZs of the bubba for 550 and the OG kush for 600 an OZ gladly the cost aint shit to me true quality is what im all about and they are so true!!! there so expencive because there such shitty yeilders and there the top kushs but the smoke quality god damn sooooo GOOD!!!!!!! the bubba is one of the finest tasting weeds i ever had the pleasure of smoking :stoned::stoned::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Dr Goodbud Reviewed by Dr Goodbud on . The herb you get in your area.... ****NOT A THREAD FOR PURCHASING POT JUST DISCUSSING THE DIFFERENT TYPES AND PRICES IN FLORIDA**** Well I'm in North Tampa and can't find any good price (well good but cheaper) for; Widow, Haze, Bubblegum, Blueberry, Ice, Ak, Hydro. Goes for $149 to $165 a 1/8th Oz. Really top quality green with no "name" both sativa and indica goes for $200 to $250 an Oz. << My Smoke Mids goes for $120 to $150 an Oz. <<Ok if it's dry but still shitty Brick Weed $60.00 an Oz. <<Waste of time Rating: 5