Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1581 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

The herb you get in your area....

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebud

i can get some good dro for $10/g, $50/eight, $100/quarter and so on...the dro i had the other day got me really blazed w/ just a few hits:stoned::stoned::stoned:
    Dude, sounds like it's cheaper just to buy it by the gram...

Quote Originally Posted by FLORIDA MON
    Dude, sounds like it's cheaper just to buy it by the gram...
    I always buy just a few grams anyways but ya you prove a point. Maybe I can just rip the dealer off and ask him for 7 grams instead of saying a quarter ounce lol.

everytime i come down to miami by boy gets me these crazy murdas that almost have a soapy taste to it but for the life of me cant remember the strain/name. anyone know what im talking about?

4.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebud
    I always buy just a few grams anyways but ya you prove a point. Maybe I can just rip the dealer off and ask him for 7 grams instead of saying a quarter ounce lol.
    Wheelin and dealin':baggy::baggy::baggy::baggy::baggy::baggy:

Quote Originally Posted by bklynbenz
    everytime i come down to miami by boy gets me these crazy murdas that almost have a soapy taste to it but for the life of me cant remember the strain/name. anyone know what im talking about?
    hmmm...sounds to me like hindu kush and yes it has that kind of soapy/earthy distinct taste and it gets you stoned as hell. i could be wrong though...:jointsmile:

Rainbow kush sounds wild. I just got on some ak-47 the other day. Man I dont wanna mess wih regs anymore after that lol

[quote=LifetimeSmoker][align=center]****NOT A THREAD FOR PURCHASING POT JUST DISCUSSING THE DIFFERENT TYPES AND PRICES IN FLORIDA****[/align]

Well I'm in North Tampa and can't find any good price (well good but cheaper) for; Widow, Haze, Bubblegum, Blueberry, Ice, Ak, Hydro. Goes for $149 to $165 a 1/8th Oz.

QUOTE]

what a fuckin ripoff man, people here in florida say its worth it to pay that much for anything thats fire but ya'll just dont know. Back out west, i could get anything u named on that list(except for ice and ak, never had them) for literally $50 an 1/8th. Paying those kinda prices for the past 5-6 years explains why i wont rip myself off by paying the ridiculous prices ya'll got here, which is why i stick with the cheaper yet effective mids. I could make a fortune out here if i just brought a shitload of haze out west over here, i'd be charging u guys like 5 times as much as i paid.

I smoke dank in the daytona area but thats cuz I grow it myself, just harvested some white rhino, and got AK47 seeds on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by ncnavguy
    I smoke dank in the daytona area but thats cuz I grow it myself, just harvested some white rhino, and got AK47 seeds on the way.
    U should move to Orlando lol

I'm in the Tampa area and really can't find anything at all. Really. this is getting ridiculous.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast