Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1673 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The herb you get in your area....

Im in Bradenton FL anyone else Well since this a prices thread first the prices then the quality shitty florida mids 100-140 a ounce and crippy what FL calls the Kind bud or the chronic i call it fake hemp weed looks like some killer but has no smell to it or smells like leather or chemicals not weed.. and burning it doesent smell like pot?? and doesent get you anything but a bad headache unsmokable shit and that's what they say is krippy in this town and near by towns what a shame prices 50/ 60 an 1/8///// 325- 350 dollars an ounce some 400 ive been in FL for 3 years now and went through hundreds of petty dealers selling this dumpster bud that they think is great calling it White widow or chocolate haze or some shit yeah right!!!! it all does the same thing here nothing ??? my friend in CT usto grow WW and that shit is good gets your body all warm and medically feeling good:stoned: I moved down here from the east coast Connecticut 3 years ago The weed there was Fing GREAT!!!!! even the mids got you really bent wheres the good buds at in in FL?? in Tampa?? all the very sweet!!!!!!!! strains I see all of you posting like Haze/ serious seeds Bubblegum orange kush ooo so good i had that in Cali and fell in love with can you actually find theses strains on the street like in the east and west coast or we talking Connie. farmers only or some body with a million connections wheres the real deal official product has anyone else in FL experienced these problems please share or by pm lots of people here that moved from other places are complaining to like crazy alot quiet cause its so bad no matter how much money i offer like crazy amounts to these fake dealers like 800 OZ for a bag of real shit they cant come up with it just that fakeness im sorry for half way hijacking your thread bro im really fired up but this needed to be said and im sure others that cant grow there own at the present time are feeling what im saying if they live anywhere near me and know the difference between good pot that contains THC and this UNSMOKABLE SHIT!!! here ..I think i need to move this novel just say the word thread starter and its gone i know im ranting like crazy im sorry just want to here what others have to say about this maddness fuck the DEA they did this shit its not a drug if you cant overdose on it the sweet maryjane is a fucking plant END PROBITION NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS IM DEFINATLLY NOT TRYING TO PURCHACE ANY MJ ON HERE JUST TRYING TO MAKE A POINT OF WHATS GOING ON IN FLORIDA////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// PMS ALWAYS WELCOME

I'm in bradenton too.

I guess your looking in the wrong place man.... becuase

WOOOOOOOOW There is some exotic shit goin around. Prices range for about 50 - 60 an 1/8, 100 - 120 a qtr, 320 - 350 an oz.

Mids are the standard prices.
    I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It\'s just that the translations have gone wrong. - John Lennon

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Goodbud
    has anyone else in FL experienced these problems please share or by pm PMS ALWAYS WELCOME
    It would be more helpful to the general public if this discussion were left out in the open, rather than going to pm... and that is not what the system is for. It starts to smack of hookups after a certain point... ya dig?

In Miami the rainbow kush runs for 20 a gram and 375 OZ

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    It would be more helpful to the general public if this discussion were left out in the open, rather than going to pm... and that is not what the system is for. It starts to smack of hookups after a certain point... ya dig?
    yeah your right keeping it public is the way to go then others will chime in i just mainly want to here if others that know good weed are having the same experiences in FL

Quote Originally Posted by 305SMOKE
    In Miami the rainbow kush runs for 20 a gram and 375 OZ
    wow sweet thats cheap to for the kush how is the rainbow kush is it a true power house?? i love kush when i was in CALI i was buying up OZs of the bubba for 550 and the OG kush for 600 an OZ gladly the cost aint shit to me true quality is what im all about and they are so true!!! there so expencive because there such shitty yeilders and there the top kushs but the smoke quality god damn sooooo GOOD!!!!!!! the bubba is one of the finest tasting weeds i ever had the pleasure of smoking :stoned::stoned::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This is the true rainbow kush. Has ya drooling on one bowl. Also so fucking beautiful with colors like purple,red,yellow,green exploding all around it. And man it is covered with that crystal goodness.

In tallahassee I get fire crip for 60 and 1/8, and fruity for 50 an 1/8. I dont buy mids to often but i get it for 135 an O. Pretty good homegrown nice budded stuff though, Anyone in this area who wants to chill hit me up.

i live in tally and some good shits been goin through here lately

hey everyone 813 tampa area here:smokin:

i can get some good dro for $10/g, $50/eight, $100/quarter and so on...the dro i had the other day got me really blazed w/ just a few hits:stoned::stoned::stoned:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast