Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1332 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Increasing yields with C02.

How exactly does this work can someone explain why C02 helps so much, i guess in scientific terms. And I had a nifty idea for distributing it, my friend has a 20 oz. C02 tank with an on/off valve, so you can spray as much out of it out at a time as you wish. (funny as shit to blast people with when they're not expecting it)

Would this be a sufficient way to get added C02 to plants, or am i retarded?
    smoking habit Reviewed by smoking habit on . Increasing yields with C02. How exactly does this work can someone explain why C02 helps so much, i guess in scientific terms. And I had a nifty idea for distributing it, my friend has a 20 oz. C02 tank with an on/off valve, so you can spray as much out of it out at a time as you wish. (funny as shit to blast people with when they're not expecting it) Would this be a sufficient way to get added C02 to plants, or am i retarded? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

To answer your most pertinent question, smokinghabbit:

yes, it seems that you are probably retarded, and or just misguided. Lets hope its the latter scenerio. Please don't bring your talk of ejaculating co2 tanks around here, perhaps go paint balling. or graffiti, or piss on trees, i dunno. But don't piss on this forum, go elsewhere.

divestoned

co2 is to plants ..what oxygen is too us.the plant inhales co2 and exhales o2.humans inhale o2 and exhale co2 so plants are directly tied to your ability to breathe..and vice-versa.And no the paintball tank wont really help.

dive:stoned:

•     

She takes it right up the STOMATA!! and she loves it.

•     

Something hints that you have a touch of nOOb in you! Gotta get everything else straight first...Until you have optimized the rest of your grow, don't even bother messing around with CO2. Just a waste. You can do a LOT with atmospheric CO2 if your vent system is working right.

•     

Agree to disagree. Got light, got water, got photsynthesis.....then Co2 will help even if some of the other factors arent right....but i agree a noob will possibly not using the co2 to its full effectiveness, but it wont hurt as long as its not overdone to an extreme, and not delivered to early in the light hours. I just dont wan't to discourage noobies from using co2 because its not so big and scary when its broken down for em. Peace

•     

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeIdo
    Agree to disagree. Got light, got water, got photsynthesis.....then Co2 will help even if some of the other factors arent right....but i agree a noob will possibly not using the co2 to its full effectiveness, but it wont hurt as long as its not overdone to an extreme, and not delivered to early in the light hours. I just dont wan't to discourage noobies from using co2 because its not so big and scary when its broken down for em. Peace

CO² will do NOTHING if you are NOT using HID lights. Fluorescent lights do not produce enough light to help the plants absorb the extra amount of gas.

Check the FAQ there is a basic how to use CO² there. As for the scientific explanation and reason well I feel it would be a waste of time to type out the details.

•     

jeez rev get the cock out of your ass. I suggested this because I read in another thread someone using small C02 canisters and opening them and just leaving them at the bottom of their grow, and form what i read if i remember right they said it worked? So i wanted to find out if this would work, I guess not, thanks.

And also thanks to whoever explained how.

•     

Quote Originally Posted by smoking habit
    jeez rev get the cock out of your ass.
    Please watch your language when referring to our moderators, Zandors answer was simple and straight to the point; Co2 Won't do anything without the piercing power of HID lighting; that's tack on straight. Use those silly comments on people who deserve it, not the experts.

•     

who said HPS wouldn't be present in this scenario? It just looked like he was trying to come off as mr. asshole know it all and belittle me for his own ego boost. (even though he really is kinda of a know it all on this subject)

Basically tell me to fuck off for asking a question.... wow, neat attitude I guess.

and yes I realize everyone will have his back on this "issue". whatever. Someone new was trying to figure out some of the more complex growing techniques for future knowledge, and i get that.

And Thanks zandor, you were who i was refering to basically with the "And also thanks to whoever explained how." in my last post.

• Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast