Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1622 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Summer of 2008

Yes Me and 2 other friends are planning on spending a week in amsterdam around mid june.
    My main interest is coffee shops but i also want to see museums im thinking of staying at the Hotel Damrak inn because it has a prime location its pretty costly though does anyone know of a decent but not busting the wallet hotel witha decent location?
    and how much money do u think i should bring for 6-7 days worth of being in THE A i heard grams can be up to 15 euros which is like 20 bucks which is quite a bit so i was wondering which coffee shops have the good stuff at okay prices thank you for your time
    dankman Reviewed by dankman on . Summer of 2008 Yes Me and 2 other friends are planning on spending a week in amsterdam around mid june. My main interest is coffee shops but i also want to see museums im thinking of staying at the Hotel Damrak inn because it has a prime location its pretty costly though does anyone know of a decent but not busting the wallet hotel witha decent location? and how much money do u think i should bring for 6-7 days worth of being in THE A i heard grams can be up to 15 euros which is like 20 bucks which is Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Summer of 2008

oh forreal? thanks

Summer of 2008

you should check out coffeeshop tweede kamer

Summer of 2008

im rightin down the name of every shop i can find and imm gonna try and hit at least 20 shops

Summer of 2008

I posted this in another thread but I'll post it again. There are some fairly recent ( August 2007 ) coffeeshop menus HERE. That'll give you some idea of what you'll be spending on cannabis. You can usually get good 5 gram deals at most shops. If you go a little out of Centrum to a shop like Trefpunt you can get some exceptional deals. Haarlem is a little less expensive than Amsterdam and only 6 euros round trip for the 20 minute train ride. All three of the Willie Wortel chain should be visited. For 10 euros and a 35 minute train ride you can go to Utrecht. Some excellent deals on excellent weed at Wietstock. A short walk away is The Culture Boat. A houseboat coffeeshop on a canal right across from a prison. If you are into history, Sarasani, the oldest coffeeshop in the Netherlands is located here. It was in business several years before the first coffeeshop in Amsterdam opened.

Enjoy
    FlyByNite
    Enjoy
    FlyByNite

www.CoffeeshopMenus.org