Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1466 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

A funny story of mine will make you laugh.

you kno what fuck it this thread is to embarrasing lol ( sometimes i think its better not to mention weird times like these) .... some mod please delet it?

Yeah...thats what I was gonna say after I first read this "You know..this doesnt seem like a story you would wanna share with everyone on cannabis.com"

3.   Advertisements

lol aha anyways i hope it gets deleted because its the most funniest but also the more embarrsing moment of my life... lol mmmm now time to go find some munchies but wait? you kno whats wrong theres no food wait acutally theres some ice cream! yay! anyways so i gonna go eat and mods if you plz delet this I wold be grateful but what ever. anyways see you alll later. yep

funniest shit i ever heard ahaha i dont think its sick i think its hilarious, great that ur dad had a sense of humor if i was doin that to my dad i would probably gotten thrown out the house hahaha

lol dam its so crayz today.... i took a one week break because I was so tolerant and I just smoked like 2.5 grams to my self of some dank shit and I am actually gettin high now~

dude one time I went to bed super drunk and I ended up sleepwalking over to my buddy who was sleeping on the couch and I started pissing on the couch till my wife heard it and told me I was peeing on the couch. I said "oh," and finished in the bathroom.
    Don\'t smoke cannabis to relieve anger, but rather as a reward for working soberly through anger.

Life is too entertaining for higher powers not to be watching closely.

A rule really only needs to be followed by those who do not know why it is a rule.

lol haha once I actually got out of bed and like a sleep walkign type thing and i stood right in front of my bed and pissed on it and at the same time i was actually dreaming i got out of bed and went to the bathroom and pee and flushed the toile and everything but i wake up standing up with this big yellow spot in front of me lol... i hate it how sometimes when I am dreaming i am doing not the same thing but very similar in real life

man holy crap! thats all i can say:thumbsup:

This will be a story to tell your grandchildren. Of course then they might be afraid to stay the night at your house, but whatever. Kids are resilient, they'll get over it. LOL I'm giving you rep for this post. It takes some big brass balls to share a story like that.

lol...this shit is too funny.
    props for putting this shit up.
    \"Drugs\" is just a term that separates the culturally accepted substances from the non-accepted.

\"There are no drugs. There are toxins, psychoactive substances, similarly psychedelic substances, disassociatives, tranquilizers, anesthetics, and other things. But an intelligent person who wants to learn things should know that none of these are mutually inclusive or exclusive of the others.\"

[COLOR=\"Blue\"]Damn I\'d be a fool to be in love with this government
    That specialize in Cruel and Unusual Punishment[/COLOR]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast