Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1594 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

A funny story of mine will make you laugh.

hmmmm well....that was kind of funny. Not ha ha funny but more ha oh funny. +2

2.   Advertisements

its more funny as an inside thing because every one in my family just cracks up when they hear it.... its one of those things that are more funny when your telling as a story rather than reading it... its harder to explain.. like well be at a dinner table and my dad will say "hey how about you tell the rest of the family what you tried to do to me and my face will turn red and my dad will say the story and every one laughs..." also i think it contributed to how drunk i was the night b4 lol but keep in mind I also hate drinking and i rarley ever drink.... i just hate it when I go out and every one is like DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK and it eventually annoys me so I start drinking lol

you kno what fuck it i didn expect to be called a sick fuck for postign this funny story of mine... you kno its not sumtin i would do if i were awake then that would make me a sick fuck... in my dream i thought my dad was a girl... not fair..

Quote Originally Posted by spngrkid101
    one <s>weird</s> sick fuck
    Dude...why r u gonna talk shit. He's just trying to share a funny experience he had. It's not like he was awake and TRYING to screw his dad. I bet if it happened to you, you would be too embarassed to post it here for everyone to read.

well dude you were rubbin up on your dad and shit... of course your gonna be called a sick fuck.. haha

whatever i dont want no fighting i just thought ppl would find it funny as my family does.. and if you call me a sick fuck then so be it!

haha word, thats what i like to hear.. im just curious, how old were you when it happened?

hey man, i honestly don't know why you've gotten such ambivalent reactions. I seldom laugh out loud while on this site, and I'm still laughing now from that story. I bet those who responded only did so because for some reason they were able to resist the laughter enough to type something. Everyone else passed out from the sheer hilarity before they could respond.

it was a few months ago actually... and i was 16 and still 16... and yes i have been smoking bud for 6 years.... when i was 11 i first smoked it and loved it but of course I didnt smoke that much.... not until i was like 12 and a half or 13 years old is when the pot head halo shone above my head I just say that beause I am a young but an old pot smoker...... actuallty its more 5 years and a couple months but iam almost 17 now anyways.... so i just say 6 years...

ya i laughed, its just still weird.. and damn i cant even imagine how akward that was... haha..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast