Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1801 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ratted on

Quote Originally Posted by Polymirize
    not that I don't love jumping on the bandwagon and pointing fingers along with the rest of you, but...

You rolled over on him because his ex told you he was rolling over on you.

You've completely failed the prisoner's dilemna. Meaning, don't roll over just because they say you've been rolled on. Jeez, what are they teaching kids in school these days?

His brother rolled on him, and you rolled on him. But don't forget that you're the one who told your own father, so... whatever I guess.
    wait wait wait... ok stop for a second... first let me say... your arguments are usually rock solid and very logical....

but...(stick with me here the wording may get a bit confusing o.0) it's not like he tried to tell his dad so his dad would say something to his friend's dad first so all the shit fall out would be on the friend....

he told his dad, because he figured his dad was going to find out anyways.. he came clean and honest with his dad, not to 'roll over' on someone... but to earn respect points with his dad.... those are two completely diffrent concepts... someoen as logical as you... should be able to see that...

what i told him to do, would have been rolling over on him, in return for being rolled over on.. in your "prison code" ...

btw i'd like to take this time to point out, prison has no code... THE ONLY code is, whatever you do, you better have a bigger 'gang' or be bigger then the dude you're causing waves with... prisoners have no code... if some dude is about to get tacked with another 5 years.. he IS NOT gonna stay silent, out of some non-existant code, if he isn't in fear of his life or livelyhood...you better believe that mother fucker will send you up the river in a heartbeat...

believe me... the only thing that keeps you safe in prison, is A. having a bigger gang of people or B. neither of you has a gang or people to do favors for you, and you just happen to be bigger then he can handle...

but then you still have to worry if he's sneaking up behind you at every moment with a shank...

i actually laughed (out loud, the first time i could of literally used "lol") when i read that whole bit about prisoners code.

again, what you say usually makes alot of sense... and is rock solid.. (and quite honestly when you start pointing out flaws in other people's posts, it tends to make them look like a complete idiot) but this one time... i'm afraid i'm right... not that i've been there... but my entire family is a giant sess-pool of fuck-up.. trust me.. i know enough about prison life to last me a life time....

Quote Originally Posted by hello3pat
    I understand most of what your saying besides the part about me telling my father, I did that because I knew if I told my father befroe it got around to him I would get in less trouble

I currently don't know who posseses the hooka, if I did I would demand it back
    how much did you pay for it? personally, just to finally get rid of all this... (now that's it's came to this point) i'd just bust it, and right infront of him, smash that fucker all over the ground... if it wasn't one of those big ass [which i know it wasn't one of the big fancy ones, i remember seeing the thread] 300$+ ones... i'd just smash it right in front of him and be done with it.... you both put in the same money, but neither has it.. otherwise.. o.0 you might have alot of BS ahead of you... i swear something like that can easily turn into an episode of cops o.0)

Ratted on

oops nvm i read wrong
    :stoned::stoned::stoned:
    ..:stoned::stoned:..
    ... :stoned: ...

smoke weed all day

3.   Advertisements

Ratted on

i think a drive by is in order.....

jk. killing is wrong. kick his ass tho. for surezies

Ratted on

Get some cocaine put it in a baddy like 2-5 grams alot so he get's fucked put it in his bed or under it or some shit. Get his finger prints somehow there are ways stickers that you can put on fingerprints and then roll it off and it is o nthe sticker. Then put his fingerprints on the baggy call his parents or the cops if you really wanna fuck his life over. And do it frome a payphone and make sure they don't know it is you and don't leave any trace of you behind. And if they drug test him for cocaine just lace his bud with coke so he comes up positive for it if they test him to see if he is telling the truth or not. That is how you fuck someone's life up

THE END. to this post and his life

Ratted on

first of all, you're gonna end up getting his thread deleted...

second of all.. wtf did you grow up... 2-5 grams of coke is far from the end of your life..... lmao... i can only wonder if you're going by govt. type propoganda... "30 years for an oz of coke" bullshit... a dealer caught with an oz, assuming he doesn't make a complete ass of himself could be out in a few years max.... still prolly be on probation/parole (if even that) but he'd be out... shit i remember hearing about someone a few years back, he was convicted of like a kilo or more of coke, with intent to sell, and was out in about 3-5...

3-5 grams would be the end of his life for 6 months... not to mention, karma would not only come back to kick you in the ass, it'd put on a leather condom with razor barbs and fuck you in your ass with a 14 inch cock and no lube if you did something like that...

framing is the worst thing you can really do to a person... that's just pure vengence.. has nothing to do with them or the problems they may have in their personality or life... it's just pure vengence... and that shit, will come back to get you no matter what religion you follow..

Ratted on

Quote Originally Posted by slipknotpsycho
    it's not like he tried to tell his dad so his dad would say something to his friend's dad first so all the shit fall out would be on the friend...

No, he even says he told his dad because he figured he'd get a smaller punishment that way. But there was still no reason to cop to the friend's new pipe. Since when do two wrongs make a right?

he told his dad, because he figured his dad was going to find out anyways.. he came clean and honest with his dad, not to 'roll over' on someone... but to earn respect points with his dad....

Honestly, I didn't see where integrity factored into this story at all. It's clearly a case of self-preservation.

btw i'd like to take this time to point out, prison has no code... THE ONLY code is, whatever you do, you better have a bigger 'gang' or be bigger then the dude you're causing waves with... prisoners have no code... if some dude is about to get tacked with another 5 years.. he IS NOT gonna stay silent, out of some non-existant code, if he isn't in fear of his life or livelyhood...you better believe that mother fucker will send you up the river in a heartbeat...

It doesn't really matter what your view of prison is, because these kids aren't in prison. Unless you're saying that the same rules would apply.
    But if you really believe that, then how can anyone have any problem with his friend rolling over? Because all that kid was doing was looking out for number one right? If there's no code, then there's no violation. And then hello3pat is apparently just a whiny bitch?
    Actually, the prisoner's dilemma isn't about any practiced code or ethos in prison. It's a common experiment in game theory that I learned in high school and thought most people would have heard of (though I guess I had a pretty cool teacher at the time).
    Prisoner's Dilemma
    All bold original, all plain text my own.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook