Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1497 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

butane hash oil

good shit! we made like 60 bucks of hash oil tonight.. it was all brown and goopy like glue, it stuck to everything and was so hard to scrap from the jar. lol im so fuckin lit, i came home and my mom was like im not gonna let you drive until you sober up lol... man im always high around them but this time i was blizted i was like physically impared haha:thumbsup: i wish i could have taken of picture of it but i forgot lol

Butane hash oil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    nikweiser Reviewed by nikweiser on . butane hash oil good shit! we made like 60 bucks of hash oil tonight.. it was all brown and goopy like glue, it stuck to everything and was so hard to scrap from the jar. lol im so fuckin lit, i came home and my mom was like im not gonna let you drive until you sober up lol... man im always high around them but this time i was blizted i was like physically impared haha:thumbsup: i wish i could have taken of picture of it but i forgot lol Butane hash oil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

butane hash oil

made some last weekend, mine was all green, sooooo sooooo sticky its so hard to work with danm! just wiped it all up onto buds. little bit goes a LONG way holy shit!

butane hash oil

That sounds fucking sick.

butane hash oil

ya, its so sticky its insane, its some gooood shit, i was high for so long last night

butane hash oil

Hash oil is one of the most potent ways to smoke. It is very good stuff if made right. I've never attempted Butane myself as an old friend of mine blew himself up doing so, so I've been kind of weary to try.

I make Iso oil sometimes though. I have a 2gram vial filled with it right now.

butane hash oil

ya, one of my friends was using butane and there was so much someone lit up and the house like heated up in a flash and it was gone, and everyones face was black

butane hash oil

Ew, that shit is nasty!! I tried butane hash a couple times and it tasted disgusting. Ill stick with bubble hash.

butane hash oil

no we made this shit real good, we smoked it on top of dank, but we tried lighting it some of it and when it smokes hit the 2nd hand coming off the burnt piece and that tastes good just like potent ass hash

butane hash oil

Quote Originally Posted by EmoRebellion
    Ew, that shit is nasty!! I tried butane hash a couple times and it tasted disgusting. Ill stick with bubble hash.
    It tasted bad? I'm guessing the person who made it didn't remove all the chemical from the oil before smoking it. I have done that with Iso oil by accident before and it tasted horrible! It tased like burning whiskey.

Oil made properly tastes wonderful. Like the finest hash most of the time, so I'm pretty sure the maker of the oil you smoked didn't evaporate all of the butane.

butane hash oil

ya thats what i was thinkin