Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1324 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hallucinating off potent Weed

Since marijuana is also considered a hallucinogen... has anyone here had any minor or major hallucinations from strictly marijuana?

earlier this month I took a break. 8 days. I came back to smoking... I picked up OG kush (extremely potent) and caked in crystals and orange hairs. We went up to the hills and started blazing looking over the view. At the top of the hill there is this park & I was looking at it like :wtf: just staring at it for a few minutes and all the lights from the park created a plane like figure. I some how tricked myself into really believing it was a plane. For a minute straight I sat there on the hill staring at this park thinking there was really a plane just posted there. After a while i figured out it wasn't a plane.. but for that minute I really thought it was a plane.

I've also had minor hallucinations with shadows ect.

Has anyone had anything similar? :smokin:
    Jay Matix Reviewed by Jay Matix on . Hallucinating off potent Weed Since marijuana is also considered a hallucinogen... has anyone here had any minor or major hallucinations from strictly marijuana? earlier this month I took a break. 8 days. I came back to smoking... I picked up OG kush (extremely potent) and caked in crystals and orange hairs. We went up to the hills and started blazing looking over the view. At the top of the hill there is this park & I was looking at it like :wtf: just staring at it for a few minutes and all the lights from the park Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

i feel something like this when im too stoned... i can "see" cats over the walls, or under the trees, but then i realize theyre only shadows or leaves... its very weird... :stoned:

I have never once in all my smoking years have seen something that wasn't really there. Auditory yes, sometimes, but with visions, never.

1. I'd smoke up in the dorm, than go to bed, and for 20 minutes i would hear imaginary conversations between ra's about how strong it smelled like wead. But thats probably being more paranoid than anything

2. I had an authentic and intense audio hallucination once. I was alone in my dorm room. And if you can picture satan as more of a hybrid between the devil and clint eastwood in a very friendly and chilll mood with red eyes and a blunt in his mouth. I heard a voice to that tone say "_____ (my name), can ya dig it?". It also kind of sounded like leroy from american idol (look that up on youtube, i watched that earlier that day. And that was so so so real it was freaky. I jumped out of bed and about pissed myself at how real that seemed.

3. I have had a couple of really interesting things happen visually, but i cant be sure how much of that was hallucination or somthing else

sounds like you all got some good shit growing by you

yeah yeah lemme hit that a little :stoned:
    --
    so b ak edddddd

this one time i was way stoned and we were driving, and for some reason there were these two cars in front of us, and my eyes did somethin so it looked like just one car... it was weird.. i was askin my friends what kinda car it was and they were just lookin at me like im stupid

I get crazy auditory and minor visuals all the time when i'm really really baked! ANd when i'm baked and crazzy tired its like tenfold (but thats cause i'm tired)

i can get them if i smoke alot and just sit and chill. like differnt colors moving around n shit like that. its hard to describe. but nothing intense

Go to the thread "Psychadelic Bud" here in Experiences and you shall find a huge conversation about this very same subject. It's a very recent thread.
    Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live.

~~Gonzo Forever~~
    \"It never got weird enough for me\"
    :stoned:

But I do have minor auditory and sometimes visual hallucinations on weed. Cannabis is a psychadelic.
    Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live.

~~Gonzo Forever~~
    \"It never got weird enough for me\"
    :stoned:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast